Placeholder
Contributions Welcome!

If you'd like to participate in the *ahem* rapidly growing field of LP-sleeve Analysis, just click here to email your post. The format of contributions is pretty much self-evident from the posts below. Tip: It pays to take your time and contemplate your chosen sleeve for a while - try and resist the urge to just 'burst into print' as it were - it's better to let it ferment (or should that be fester ;) for a while, then fine-tune your submission until it 'reads' just right!


Lindsay Buckingham - Out Of The Cradle
(no artist name or title on sleeve)

  • What, you don't recognise me ...?
    ... but I'm in mega-famous Fleetwood Mac!
  • Whaddya mean, no name = no sales ...?
    ... so what! I can afford not to put my name on it!
  • Hey look, just kiddin' - study the lyrics, they're aimed at my family.
    ... so you see, I'm really not bothered about anyone else listening to this.
  • No seriously, that's why my name isn't on the sleeve.
    ... after all, my family will know who it is won't they ...
  • Won't they ...?

  • No comments: