Placeholder
Contributions Welcome!

If you'd like to participate in the *ahem* rapidly growing field of LP-sleeve Analysis, just click here to email your post. The format of contributions is pretty much self-evident from the posts below. Tip: It pays to take your time and contemplate your chosen sleeve for a while - try and resist the urge to just 'burst into print' as it were - it's better to let it ferment (or should that be fester ;) for a while, then fine-tune your submission until it 'reads' just right!


Jethro Tull - Roots To Branches
  • My album sleeves either denigrate the entertainment industry ...
  • ... or promote rural themes - bugger, I really wish I'd pursued an agricultural career!
  • Anyway, this album has an Asian flavour, so it's adorned with a mandala (with an agricultural theme of course)
  • But *sigh* I guess Monty Python summed me up really ...




  • Jethro Tull - Roots To Branches
    I never wanted to do this job in the first place!
    I... I wanted to be...
    A LUMBERJACK!
    Leaping from tree to tree!
    As they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia!
    With my best girl by my side!
    The Larch!
    The Pine!
    The Giant Redwood tree!
    The Sequoia!
    The Little Whopping Rule Tree!
    We'd Sing! Sing! Sing!

    "Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day ..."

    No comments: